Ndèye Sokhna Dieng is a doctoral candidate in environmental politics. Her thesis is co-supervised by the French Agricultural Research Centre for International Development (CIRAD) and the Alassane Ouattara University (in Côte d'Ivoire). Working at the crossroads of political science, political economy and socio-history, her research focuses on social and political issues related to public policies enacted in Côte d’Ivoire to regain forest cover. These policies emerge in a context of increased deforestation due to cocoa production in the country.
- General Meeting – Sunday, October 22, 2 PM | In-person | C. Anne McIntyre, Founder & Executive Director, Soap for Hope Canada
- General Meeting – Sunday, September 17, 2 PM | In-person | Interest Group Showcase
- Annual General Meeting and Dinner – Sunday, May 28, 5 PM | Esquimalt Gorge Park Pavilion
- General Meeting – Thursday, April 20, 7 PM | In-person and via Zoom | Cliff Power, Founder, Extreme Outreach Society
- General Meeting – Thursday, March 16, 7 PM | In-person and via Zoom | Resolutions